Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Find a happy place...


Find a happy place..., originally uploaded by betsyanne.

I found this on another blog spot - and just had to share it.

Isn't it great? It reminds me of Sarah -- I think she'd get a kick out of it lately.

I'm getting a NEW TOILET!!!! Kohler (made in Wisconsin) which should prove a great selling point for here.

ALSO getting the air conditioning fixed. It is a little bit LEAKY, but now I've cleaned all floors and stoked it up with towels, so all is well until the plumber comes.

And we're still in semi-cool heaven.

I heard from Dr. Kacer, who went to POLAND and sent a postcard.

Write me or call, Sarah and Helen! (If you are reading my blog...) Hint, hint!

I am going to try to get a rough draft ready of one story by next month. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.