Monday, May 16, 2005

Multi_flower


Multi_flower, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

Big day. I did all the mowing and put a lot more stuff on Ebay.

The people came and took the tree down today!!! Rickey had called the realtor again and it got real results. He got a little ticked off on the phone too. Then the guys came and ::pow:: the tree was gone. Yay! Saved us a LOT of money.

I also called an old GS acquaintance and she helped.

I said I owed her a favor now.

Tomorrow: maybe start getting up EARLIER - the gardening is going to be harder later on if I don't get more rest. I think I have been a bit stressed.

Jackie moves Monday - we'll see where.

I do like this flower - the colors are so beautiful.

Off I go... tomorrow I will start on my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.