Thursday, April 21, 2005

Our air conditioner


Our air conditioner, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

Our air conditioner needs plenty of TLC. I'd rather "rent" it for $100 a year than get a new inside unit.

Actually, this is the boiler in the basement they use in all the movies where they say, "run for your lives! It's gonna blow!"

OR it's the energy level when I don't get enough sleep (like today...)

Yesterday I sat on the couch and fell asleep sitting up.

The man who went back into time (the book I'm reading) is trying to stop the world from an evil wizard who makes "ka" copies of people in a vat.

Tomorrow: Western and final projects.

Try going to "next" on the blogspot (top) and see what other people are talking about. It can really be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.