Tuesday, April 26, 2005

News from today - joined another blog!


SPIRBUT4, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

I found out Rosie O'Donnell's blog was also on blogspot. She is letting people sign up and she says she is going to try to send presents sometimes, like free T-shirts! So I signed up. Thanks, Rosie!

The blog site is at Rosie.com - I went there and checked it out - she is very outspoken and so far I think I like her!

I am fine-tuning my final project websites at betsyanne.com today. Whew! Only one more week to go, then finals.

I am SO tired - but I am NOT going to pull any "all-nighters", just some "late-nighters"...

Downtown tomorrow. Jackie's having her car brought back next door, hope they can fix it for a couple of months - the engine's pretty much had it, the mechanic said.

Good news - I get to have a summer OFF for the first time in forever.

It won't really be OFF, because I will write that novel and do pottery and weaving and mowing, etc. etc. so I will be really working after all, just doing different things.

This is a neat FREE celtic circle - I needed some more artwork for the 352 site.

Much yet to do. Bedtime for me now (Bozo) and it sure will be nice.

::I am so tired::

When school is over, I am taking a WHOLE DAY and sleeping. Just sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.