Friday, February 18, 2005

To Cherry Hall...


Steps
Originally uploaded by betsyanne.
I went to Cherry Hall today to submit 2 poems and 2 essays to Zephyrus. Only 6-10% of all entries are accepted. Wouldn't it be great?

Tomorrow everyone's going down to the Pots Place to organize and maybe put stuff on shelves.

I'm getting over the flu, but still feel it.

Emotional Intelligence... MORE important than IQ. I believe it.

It's knuckle down time in Linguistics.
Linguistics isn't at all what I thought, but I'm glad I found out what it was all about.

I am finding out where all the elevators are at Western!

They might put a ball park downtown. I saw a drawing of it in the Daily News.

Next week: observations start in Russellville. They ran out of assignments here - and I am NOT going to observe all Spring Break like I did last year. :-)

Now... to write my long essay. Much to do. My partner, Liz Williams, and I had our homework done in Argumentation. What a great feeling when she said "hand in your homework!" and we had it DONE. Only 3 groups did out of 8-10.

I overheard a student say they were stunned by a couple of tests today - they hadn't studied at all. Sure glad I haven't tried that.

I want to post my web pages Spring Break. It will still be work, but fun work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.