Saturday, February 19, 2005

International stamps


International stamps
Originally uploaded by betsyanne.
You said:
Aren't these great?

I'd so much like to get back into my stamps - but right now, I don't have time.

I will be sending back the cards soon - maybe I'll let Mom look through them first.

School is taking up so much time - but I want to actually LEARN something!!

I'll call Mom now. Heard from Cindy in my Linguistics class -- I know she did well in the "where does the sound come from..." section of our test.

Cindy is from the island country of Taiwan.

She has three friends in class and they can all speak Chinese together. She nas a neat translator that looks like an electronic diary.

(I want one!!)(haha)

Time to go downtown. I wonder what topic I will pick to write about for the longer story... maybe I could incorporate "peace" into it... how about a Kashmir story??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.