Monday, February 21, 2005

It's an Elf tree from The Hobbit!

Hosted by Photobucket.com


I like this logo too - love the lights. It reminds me of an Elf tree from the Hobbit!
I'm getting to read that again because of my Diversity class.
I'm doing a unit on it, so I figured I should read it again.
(Time #3). What a great book that is.

Finally got done with my Diversity paper. Tomorrow will be a busy one...
I listened to Emotional Intelligence (the tapebook) by Daniel Goleman - it was good.Then I heard On Writing Well by William Zinsser. He used to teach at Harvard. HE suggests cutting everything you write down 50%! That is really hard-core, I think. He had a lot of good points, though.

Tomorrow: I meet with Dr. Hughes, make copies, run off the paper on the good printer at Western, and go to my night class.

I am pretty caught up today... have more notes to type, but I'm ready to call it a day. I'm almost well from the flu - yay! I also got a teacher at BGHS that I can call tomorrow.
Busy week - 2 South Campus meetings for the NTSO group I'm starting there (I only HAVE to go to one... but maybe can make both.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.