Sunday, January 16, 2005

401 all day long... Calgon, take me away!

I used to sing that song -- "Calgon, take me away! " to Jackie on the way to her daycare and back home after work. We sang it to the tune of "Camptown Races". I can't remember all of it, but here's part:

"spent all my money on the groceries, Calgon take me away!"

Today I spent ALL DAY on 401 -- and have everything done except my journal entry writing. So...

I'll finish in the morning.

THEN it's time for the other classes. This week: 4 drafts of stories. I've got some bonneroo ideas: the Rat, the recorder and bell (cottage story), a Halloween Story, Speeches in Speech.

Mom came and took away her teacher's pitcher. He is having an anniversary photo spread and Mom gets to send him our example(s) of his pottery. Here is their website:

http://www.potterswheelgallery.com/




Later, funny gators.

B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.