Monday, February 08, 2021

Thoughts today, Mon. Feb. 8, 2021: Online businesses, Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy - - plus my small garden in 2021, Covid, and more.

Hi, all!

I hope you are doing well, my fabulous readers. 

I went an updated my settings here today on Blogger for all of my blogs. Later, I may be trying out another platform, but not today. 

The Garden: I got some seeds this year, to have a small garden. I will be planting them soon, as I have a heating pad for my seeds now too. Tomatoes and such especially need that.

(I say YES to tomatoes and peppers...)














Re: my Business (Betsy's CGC... may also change my name later)... I listened to a Webinar about Small Business Fulfillment via Amazon this morning. It was free! (Yay...) I just have a few listings on Amazon right now. But may put more on later.

If you sell there, you can access this free training and lots of others when you register as a Seller.

Ebay: I have a lot of listings that sold here this year. Here is my Store: Betsy's Used Books and Collectibles. Right now I'm gathering all info. up for taxes.

Etsy: I hope to list more here later. Here is my Etsy Store.

Blogs: I plan to blog more often again - - I think it's great writing practice and good in other ways too, like journaling! I have several other blogs, check the bottom of this blog for a few.

Facebook: Message me if you know me and want to connect. https://www.facebook.com/betsyanne

+++++++++++++++++++++

Covid: Can't wait until we get our shots! We are in the next group, after Health Care Workers, Essential Workers, Teachers, etc.

I hope you all are doing well. Leave a comment and get me up to speed with YOUR news. No ads, please, but you may list your blog if you wish.

From Jessica Sager via Parade.com: “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
— Walt Whitman






Onward and Upward!

And be sure to visit my other blogs and sites:

My selling site for all locations: The Best Books and Collectibles

The Nontraditional Student website and The Nontraditional Student blog

Thanks for the great photos, tomatoes and peppers photo - it is from MaxStraeten@morguefile.com. You may visit Morguefile.com and get lots of free photos. Just be sure to credit them and list their page there. That could get them more traffic there. Pictures there are absolutely free if from Morguefile. (check to make sure after you search.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.