Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Moon and the Willow Tree - a few thoughts during the Polar Vortex...



Here in South Central Kentucky we only got the "edge" of the Polar Vortex.











Facebook friends and others in Wisconsin (and elsewhere in the U.S.) are getting REALLY cold. In some areas, even the mail is not being delivered today. The lucky ones are just staying inside.

I am concerned about the homeless people, and hope they can find shelter wherever they live.

We only had a light dusting of snow, but it is very cold, especially considering that in this area, we have not had the snow we usually have. But you never know, a "real" and likelier winter may happen in February this year. You never know.

Our President joked that he wants Global Warming back right now. He is still so clueless. I hoped he'd listen to real experts about everything, but he seems to think (and has to say) he is smarter than everyone around him.

I used to think I was halfway smart, but as I grow older, I realize - - well, NOT so much.

But listening to wise people, and asking questions, helps at times.

Here is a little something from NOAA Climate.gov:
















On a hopeful note, maybe we will have somebody MUCH wiser on board as President this time next year, or after 2020. One can hope.

















Onward and Upward!

Betsyanne

And be sure to visit my other blogs and sites:

My selling site: The Best Books and Collectibles

My personal and business blog: The Betsyanne website

The Nontraditional Student website and The Nontraditional Student blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.