Friday, August 17, 2018

Bookselling, Facebook pages, blogging again, the Moose Lodge dinner,

Hello (again) from The Garden Spot!

I am very happy to be writing on this blog again. Yes, it's been raining a LOT here. But I got the MAIN mowing done today.

What else have I been doing? Helping with Facebook pages, posting there too, helping with Girl Scouts online, organizing, and more.

Comment with what YOU have been doing, if you have time, and there is room for comments below.

Sharing: Are you on Ebay? I plan to have more things there soon. I may also get a store going.

I'd love to have a website featuring a unique Online Bookstore that really looks like a store, with the books and other things for sale featured on bookshelves.

It would be neat to have a "Virtual Bookseller" there too. Remember Microsoft Bob? I liked it. You could go from room to room and put your computer files in different places. One of these days I hope to have an online store like that. But for now, I'm on Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy.

So, hello from The Garden Spot, and I hope to continue blogging MOST regularly now.

I think it helps with ME getting motivated to do even more.

Off I go to get some great meatloaf and fixings at the Moose Lodge.

Have a GREAT week.




Onward and Upward!
Located at The Garden Spot, BG, Kentucky

Other sites:


My selling site: The Best Books and Collectibles

The Nontraditional Student website and The Nontraditional Student blog

For Resisters: The Betsyanne Site (and some old Business pages are there, too now...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.