Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stories of Kindness after the Boston Marathan Bombing... the best news story I've found today.

This is an inspiring story via Nancy on Facebook.











It is all about people who were kind to each other and helped each other after the horrific bombing in Boston.

Here is the link:

Photos and stories of Kindness after the Boston bombing

It is from The Atlantic Wire. There are a lot of stories here. I can't wait to read more.

My heart goes out to all the affected people in Boston and around the country. I hope they catch the guilty person or people that did this.

I am sad about this, as are many people around the world.

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
    on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre
    talking about, why throw away your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your blog when you could
    be giving us something enlightening to read?

    My weblog :: http://washington.comites-it.org/

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.