Monday, February 27, 2012

The Events Page for in and around Bowling Green, Kentucky has been updated today.

The Events page has been updated today.
Dinner downtown (@440 Main) by Joe Schabotnik on Flickr.














Here is that link:
Bowling Green KY Events Page Feb. 27th - March 4th

One neat event features WKU Drama students. They are putting on one-act plays tonight at 8 p.m. at the WKU Lab Theater in Gordon Wilson Hall. 

Tickets are only $4 or $5.00 each. Find out more at the Drama Calendar page.
 
You can see the other events for this week on the other page here: BG Events Page.
 
Remember to check all events before going to them. Thanks!
 
It is sure pretty out today. 
 
Got a favorite event? You can add your events to the listings by leaving a comment here. Thanks!
 
Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. Kentucky? I think my father-in-law is from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! It's a very pretty state. Maybe you will visit there sometime soon? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.