Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Apple Tree - some photos

Here are some recent photos of the apple tree in my back yard. You can see the garden area at the right, behind the metal fence. This will soon be the garden area.

This tree seriously needs more pruning, but I love it when the white apple blossoms come out.






















 Under the tree this year, violets have sprung up.


To see more photos, just go to the Flicker link here.

After doing some line trimming today preparing the garden area, I had a moment to sit and look at the apple tree and the yard. It was so peaceful.



































I noticed many small bees or wasps enjoying the flowers on the tree. Yesterday I saw a bumblebee. I looked for another bumblebee today but did not see one. I hope they come back.

All for now,
Betsyanne




See more of my photos
My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. I love apple blossom. Do you have the scented ones? those are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they smelled wonderful. I should have put that on the post too. :-) I love that fragrance too.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.