Friday, October 30, 2009

Another blog! Find Scholarships and Grants...





I just made another blog. It is called the "Find Scholarships and Grants" blog. 

Reasons I am making this blog:

I am making the blog to:

1) Just plain have another blog,
2) Do some more scholarship and grant research,
3) Link from it to and from my nontraditional site and blog, and
4) Make a new Twitter account and see how it works.


I can use the links and sites I find for this blog to add to my blog and site lists for nontraditional students, too.

Seriously, I am thinking about school (again!)


Going back to school (again) is something I am thinking seriously about. It would be very fun to take some art classes, like painting and drawing, or sculpture.

And I could use your help.

If you have any great tips, article links, websites, or blogs that you know of pertaining to scholarships, grants, or art training, please let me know by commenting here. Heck, just comment here if you have any questions, or if you just want to add your two cents worth about the new blog, the nontraditional groups and sites, or going back to school.


Thanks!


Elizabeth











My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.