Monday, August 24, 2009

Some fun sites and blogs

MY WEEKLY TOP TEN
I think I will share ten of my favorite sites and blogs today. I made a personal links page yesterday, so it's easier to access these and copy them for this blog.













Here they are, not in any particular order. I hope you like them!
The Dollar Stretcher site - Living Better for Less - a fun site with fun links.
My Coke Rewards - get those coke cap numbers entered on the site so you can win fun stuff OR a vacation.
Author's Den -  Where Authors and Readers come together.
Friends of Quinn - where Learning Disabilities Meet Support
Instructables: Craft, Sewing, Crochet, Knitting, Paper, and Woodworking
Cotton Monster - One of  kind creations made from recycled clothing & linens
Newport Vintage Books - digitally remastered dustjackets
Metronome online - powered by emusicinstitute.com
Moodstream by Getty Images - set your own mood - (images and music)
My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.