Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All I need is a Ticket to Write!

I was going through my Yahoo Groups today and I re-discovered a great group!

It is called Ticket to Write.

I plan to go there and post my chapters and/or poetry there soon. So many sites charge a fee to go there to post or get advice. I joined this one quite a while ago, but haven't been there since. So I am very pleased to see it again.

Here is its description on the Group site:

"It is said that every professional writer was once an amateur who just refused to quit. If that sounds like you, welcome to ticket2write, an international community of professional writers united to provide a place to critique, encourage and help each other. Writers and poets in every market, and of every genre, are welcome to participate. "

"Quote for today: �SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS."

Here is the link to Ticket to Write:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticket2write/?yguid=157909635



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.