Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day in Kentucky

The line continued into the parking lot! It took about 70 minutes to vote this morning. We got there around 7:30 a.m. WBKO TV had a story that said that people had to vote for President first, and then the rest of the candidates, or the presidential vote would not count.

A voting helper said that this was just a rumor, and definitely NOT TRUE.

We voted with paper ballots, though people who wanted to use a new style automatic voting machine could. I have tried that kind in the past, and the circular dial went way too fast, and counted my choices before I was done. I'm very glad they are using these paper ballots. It is good to have a backup copy of the votes just in case.

Anyone arriving and in line when the polls close here will be allowed to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.