Sunday, August 19, 2007

Win prizes... from reading your newspaper

This
photo is by Anita Patterson Peppers from
her Morguefile section. The artist's webpage is at http://www.geocities.com/abpphotos.
Attn:
the photos on her webpage are pay photos starting at only $1 each. Her morguefile
link to her free photos is also on her web page. Aren't these great colors?


WIN! WIN! WIN! I never did get around to really entering contests until now.
I'll admit, I used to try to enter the occasional contest, but now I am entering
more than ever. It's kind of fun. I will share the ones I enter today. Maybe
someday I'll have a space for contests on my website. I would enjoy doing that.
YOUR COUPONS Every weekend, we get the Sunday paper. There is always a coupon
section in there that I seldom get around to reading. Now, though, I have decided
to start entering some of the sweepstakes there and see what happens. Here are
some I found:


Win over 100 portable music prizes daily at: www.duracell.com/earbuds
(Of course... I want the IPOD...) Win a trip to New York Fashion Week for a
Hairapy Makeover: gethairapy.com/makeover
****************


These are OVER. Darn.

Well... Here is one that is actually still on. It's at Travel Channel here. It's called the Travel Channel Trip a Month Trivia contest.

You can enter every day. Right now you can win a trip to Jamaica. You also have to answer a trivia question, but they make it easy by giving a clue article.

More later. I keep hearing thunder out there, but there is so far no rain.
I unplugged the battery from the computer just in case. I've already had one
computer die from a lightning strike, so I'm extra-careful now. Yes... a save
money web page. Sounds fun. Have a great week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.