Friday, December 22, 2006


I remember once in Green Bay I was doing some deep thinking. There was a huge snowstorm and I walked in the snow by myself. The lights of the campus at UWGB shone down on the piles of snow at the side of the path I took away from the school apartments. It was a night I never forgot.

The intense peace of the falling snow, the silence, and the crunch, crunch, crunch of my feet on the path... these things I remember well, even today. Isn't it funny that some times in your life you just KNOW you will never forget? I was doing some heavy-duty thinking that day. Was my life path going to change? I remember that being outside, and walking by myself helped me so much.

Sometime this week Mom, Rickey and I will go to see the lights at night here in Bowling Green. It's always fun to see what people have in their yards. Today I saw some deer - the little-white-lights kind -- and their heads moved! Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.