Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shopgirl, teaching, and outside animals

It's been too long since I've been able to post here! I am SO busy with my classes. I am teaching Juniors and Sophomores. It's fun to revisit authors and good writing. The weather has held and it still feels like High Summer.

The mole outside has started to tunnel by the rounds leading up to the house. I have not seen the rabbits lately. The cicadas and crickets are still noisy outside. A cow was lowing for hours tonight. I think I will miss the nature sounds when and if we move someday.

My sister visited for two days recently. It was nice to see her -- I actually saw a movie, "Shopgirl" while she was here. Good movie. I found out later that Steve Martin wrote it. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.