Wednesday, June 28, 2006

About Max and Project Noah...


I heard a bad story today about my friend Max. Seems somebody burnt his buildings at his farm. I don't see how doing this could be fun for somebody. He now has a new place. I will have to call him. Max is the head of Project Noah. I hope this event doesn't make him want to move away now. Check out this neat site about Project Noah:
http://www.projectnoah.com/maxwells.html

ANOTHER INTERVIEW - I had yet another interview today. Everyone was most gracious. When I got there, my heart sunk because somebody was there interviewing and it had gone over the time limit (I am guessing...) Also: everyone was laughing and having a good time. I was sure that the decision had already been made and that I would just be interviewing to fill up the time. They had questions all ready, and they were really good ones. I didn't have my most exciting lesson ever (a question at another interview) with me, so that was lucky.

The TEACHER interviews are very down-to-earth and friendly. I find them a much easier time than the PRINTSHOP interviews I have done. It's night and day -- I greatly prefer the teacher interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.