Monday, April 03, 2006

The Teacher Work Sample


Teacher Work Sample.

There isn't one student teacher I've talked to that likes to do this. Most are very stressed out by it, including me. It's the dreaded Teacher Work Sample, the required multi-paper paper that is due FINISHED on Friday.

My day was exciting because I got to fix TWO, yes, TWO computers. I still don't have one acting right, but the other seems to be behaving so far.

I have two more papers, plus the Appendix to do, plus three copies of it.

I had serious doubts today that I would be able to figure out Excel in order to do my required charts for at least two of the papers. I figured it out, sort of. Best I can do for now, wrong as it is. I'm glad I have a backup to do work on, but...

AUGH! THIS TEACHER WORK SAMPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.