Friday, April 14, 2006

OK, what is that crown doing there?


There's a story here, not sure what though.

I just got done putting an assignment on the class website. I liked this picture plus I found some others.

Macbeth is on the agenda for the next two weeks with the seniors, plus testing. It should be exciting! I remember memorizing Lady Macbeth's soliloquy, "Out, out, damned spot, out, I say!" I still remember much of it. They get to try to memorize something too, the "tomorrow and tomorrow" speech near the end of the play.

Testing begins next week. I will be helping with it. They surely make a big deal of it here. The school I'm at is in the top 10 of all Kentucky schools in testing. Everyone hopes that their classes will do well. All the top students are listed on the teacher's doorway.

Only two weeks left of student teaching. That is great! I have a big unit to do in my Journalism class, plus I have to get my Portfolio done for my Seminar class. Next week is Job Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.