Monday, December 05, 2005

golden013a


golden013a, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

It was finally worth it! I got to meet my supervising teacher today - and was she ever nice. We had a great talk. She put me completely at ease.

I get to write out a Curriculum Map for next Spring - I can't wait! It will have a Grammar Unit, a Diversity Unit, short stories, and a Unit on Shakespeare. We will be reading Julius Caesar! I am so excited. I will be doing a PowerPoint presentation for the parents the first week.

My supervising teacher has done a Poetry Slam before! I think that is so exciting.

The picture is supposed to be me burning the midnight oil and getting my Exam studying and final projects done. I especially like the slippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.