Tuesday, October 25, 2005

peacebird


peacebird, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

What a day so far!

I am going to get my last tutoring session done today. The teacher has her English class at 2:00, so I will go back there this afternoon. In the meantime, I'm doing a chicken. I actually am wearing a smock over my nice outfit so it doesn't get dirty. Now that I'm observing, I am wearing "Teacher" outfits, which I have noticed get me a lot more respect. Doors are being opened for me at school, and it's just altogether nicer. Now to just be as comfortable as jeans! I'm working on it.

I prepaid gas and drove a block before realizing the gas wasn't in it (!) That's a first. But I'm not alone. Somebody just went all the way to another town this week too. I'm used to getting the gas and THEN paying for it.

Much to do today: tutoring and then meeting with the BRADD people at South Campus. Maybe I will drop off a couple of NTSO flyers while I am there.

I went to Mom's and saw CNN and Fox News Channel today - lots of overhead pictures of the Florida Keys. I want CNN!! One of these days...

I will observe one more day at Warren Central in the other ESL class to help with portfolios, I think.

The weather is chillier now, no more Indian Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.