Friday, October 21, 2005

My new friends


fairies, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

This semester has been such a great one. I am doing a lot of observations, which to an Education person is like a lab. I need to start posting again here.

Did you know that people who read comics can get really attached to the stories, events, and heros there? I didn't know that.

I am learning so much about teaching by observing the teachers this semester. Every one of them is so unique and has their own teaching style. Again I am looking forward to being able to help some ESL students and hand out my Student Info. forms.

Tonight: Superman research - Rickey found a great "Superman in the 60's" comic anthology and I can't wait to read it.

I have some new photos, must see when I can upload them.

One midterm out of two is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.