Sunday, July 17, 2005

Seen a few days ago....


PegasusGold, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

Yup, the Princess of Power is on another new adventure. I hope to hear from her soon.

_______________________________________

This does look like the Princess of Power. The horse is Pegasus. We on a diet want to look like this Princess.

________________________________________

It finally rained here, which saved everybody's lawn from ruin. Now to get a flood to make up the rest of the water.
_______________________________________

I am waiting for news from Cancun...
____________________________________

Another learning experience type week. I think it might turn out to be a good thing though.

NOW to get caught back up here. NEW PROJECTS: jewelry making, bookmarks, homemade paper and/or books, etc. I plan to go to the library soon to get some more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.