Thursday, April 21, 2005

peacebird


peacebird, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

I have sent my FT webpage out today - finally.

AND the lawn got mowed. AND the air conditioner guy got our air conditioner working great.

Now for some sleep. ::yawn::

I still have beaucoup things to do.

Went to the Parent-Teacher store for the first time since it moved. Now it's got stuff for up to 8th grade, and some terrific folding posterboard setups. I told them that it would be great to have some secondary things like magazines, course ideas, etc.

Got the GRAMMAR laminated sheet, should help in Lesa Dill's final next week.

I still have to go to the 304 site, she is having us diagram sentences for the last test.

Finally we got our grades in Argumentation. I did OK, and have one more debate to go, I will be the opposition against school vouchers next Thursday.

WIT appt. next week, much final notebook work yet to do.

AUGH! But it's not as bad as a month ago, when events in the a club I'm in actually got me behind in school. So it could be worse...

The peace bird is hoping that we wind down the war in Iraq very soon.

JACKIE AND I GO TO WESTERN IN THE MORNING and we will talk to an advisor.

I AM THRILLED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.