Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just put a window in!


Yelodoor, originally uploaded by betsyanne.

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut. I knew my last story wasn't that interesting, but I kept on making it longer and longer...

I get to do my web pages this week.

I'll put a link here when I get them done.

Much to do... I might take art classes and get certified in that too.

This summer... SCHOOL to take a class that was required before the other two.

Live and learn.

Get your sleep, whoever, because if you don't you can get a stress stroke, even if you are young.

I'm reading a book about time travel - so far the hero has gotten trapped back in time - but escaped the gypsies that had him prisoner.

It's sure imaginative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.