Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday's Notes

I got my topic for Argumentation today - Euthanasia - pro and con.

We chose PRO, just for the heck of it. It'll be two vs. two, using the Parliamentary Debate system. Oh, Joy! Can't wait until this class is OVER.

Nothing like pushing yourself to the LIMIT. We get our quizzes/tests back Thursday. He cancelled the "what is wrong with this question?" questions which suits me fine.

I did well on the essay, but the charts were murder.

This is a HUGE week - the NTSO meeting (where we will hopefully come up with a better meeting day) and signups at South Campus Thursday and Friday.

We'll see how it goes.

Rickey went shopping today (yay!) - still haven't heard from Sarah in awhile! I hope she gets online and writes.

I want to give her my BLOG SPOT address. Helen is still incommunicado, and so is Jackie.

I gave Mom my stories to proof; and I would give them to the sisters, but they are in hiding, so I can't.

Put two stories onto the 401 site. NOW I can get experimental. Maybe I'll do the bodysurfing story, maybe another.

_________________________________________________________________________

401 - I'm doing SO much writing. This is good -- maybe I'll get to submit a story or two. I would like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.