Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Old compass


Old compass
Originally uploaded by betsyanne.
Yup... thinking again...

So far, it's been fun teaching ADULTS. Not sure if it will be as fun teaching KIDS. I looked it up - it's 30 grad. hours to get my Masters in Adult Ed. (it says...)

I will be studying harder on Linguistics. That's hard stuff.

I am almost over the flu... thank goodness!!

At Cherry Hall, one of the water fountains is getting ready to explode.

I found 2 more elevators at Western!

We have a meeting at DUC for NTSO on Thursday, and the new South Campus advisor is coming. They want their own organization, which is A-OK with me, but I'll help them organize.

Now I get to write a LONGER story for 401. There's a test in 352 on Thursday, luckily I've already done the study sheet and double-checked it with my study partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.